Search Unity

Question How to implement App Tracking Transparency on Unity iOS?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by tataygames, Feb 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tataygames

tataygames

Hi,

Recently Apple rejected my submission stating:

The app privacy information you provided in App Store Connect indicates you collect data in order to track the user, including Advertising Data, Other Usage Data, and Other Data Types. However, you do not use App Tracking Transparency to request the user's permission before tracking their activity.

Starting with iOS 14.5, apps on the App Store need to receive the user’s permission through the AppTrackingTransparency framework before collecting data used to track them. This requirement protects the privacy of App Store users.

- If you track users, you must implement App Tracking Transparency and request permission before collecting data used to track. When you resubmit, indicate in the Review Notes where the permission request is located.

Then I search this plugin.

https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/com.unity.ads.ios-support

Im new to this and have 0 idea how this ATT works, what I know is that plugin will have a popup on iOS devices asking wether

"You want to be track or not."

But my question is Im using admob and unity ads or photon plugins
    How can that plugins detect wether or not the user agree to track you or not
    For example: Google ads will not show not relevant ads if you click do not track

How does this thing works in unity

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LIGHT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.