Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

How to hide and show unity banner ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads' started by Tacticalz, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Tacticalz

Tacticalz

Hello, I am using unity monetization 3.0 in my game and I only want to show banner ads on the main menu.
    But when a banner is hidden with Advertisment.banner.hide() it can't be shown again with Advertisment.banner.show

If anyone has a fix to this that would be great, thanks.

2. segant

segant

I have the same problem exactly.Rewarded video placement works perfectly but banner ads Impressions don't count even it shows.I have disabled ads in unity services but installed monetization.And i'm building app in android studio because of unity editor key signing error.

Does it need to be initialized only one time?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  3. itayganor

itayganor

4. segant

segant

itayganor likes this.