Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Nominations have been announced for this years Unity Awards. Celebrate the wonderful projects made by your peers this year and get voting! Vote here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get hold of unity support in an urgent matter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bugfinders, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugfinders

bugfinders

So,

I paid for plus, however, they have suspended my account - but, I can no longer of course log in to asset store, support etc. I submitted a ticket around 8am BST friday, however, no response.

Im now stuck because I cant do anything i havent already downloaded and got to hand because i cant log into anything..

How do you speak to humans from unity?

2. Ostwind

Ostwind

3. bugfinders

bugfinders

Ah, didnt know about chat - thanks for that but yes, says they only come back monday..

Bit of a shame considering, having a paying customer unable to do most things due to some minor issume Im sure, and yet, I cant get hold of people cos they suspended my account..

4. Ostwind

Ostwind

They don't suspend accounts just for fun. You probably know the reason why they did it or if not then it could be anything from invalid payment info to account being compromised.

5. bugfinders

bugfinders

Ostwind, I do know why, but the why is a disagreement with 2 assets I bought that didnt work which the dev refused to refund (and was incredibly rude) so support wouldnt refund, so I took it to paypal.. I wouldnt mind, but they werent cheap.. However, its disappointing on trying to resolve it with unity, normally response is quick but having not heard and now left hanging for the weekend, I am very disappointed.

6. Ostwind

Ostwind

Credit card charge backs or paypal disputes against Unity are some of the worse things you can do. You may have lost the account for good depending how far did things escalate to. I've seen people post similar things and it has taken sometimes weeks to get things reversed.

Kiwasi, Ryiah and bugfinders like this.
  7. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.