Search Unity

How to Fix Game's Brightness??

Discussion in 'Global Illumination' started by dfghcvb11, Oct 25, 2020.

1. dfghcvb11

dfghcvb11

I built a test version of my game for the test and sent it to my friend's computer. And when I played a test version of the game on my friend's computer, I found that the game's lightobject was brighter than the one I set. When I ran it on my computer, it was displayed with the same brightness as I had set, but on my friend's computer with a large screen monitor, the brightness of the lightobject was much brighter. For example, I set the brightness low on my computer so that I could only see a part of the room. But on my friend's computer with a big monitor, the brightness was bright, and the interior of the room was completely. How can we solve this problem?

It would be nice if it looked like the brightness I set on any computer. No matter how much I searched, I couldn't find the answer.

2. Pema-Malling

Pema-Malling

Unity Technologies

Hey there, I'm having some trouble parsing your question. Perhaps you could elaborate?

As far as I understand, you have a scene that looks different on two different monitors? Sounds to me like that would be caused by differing settings between the two monitors, and probably also by differences in quality - not exactly something the engine can account for.

If you think this issue is caused by a bug on our side, I suggest you try using the same monitor with both of the two computers, and seeing if there is any visual difference.

giorgos_unity likes this.