Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How to find unity version that certifications are based on

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Dezmo199, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Dezmo199

Dezmo199

Hi I'm interested in buying the courseware and the exam but I would like to know what version of unity they are based on. The last thing I want to do is spend so much money on outdated material, Is there a way to just find out what version of unity that these courses are using?

jjrice2233 likes this.
  2. subu_unity

subu_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Dezmo199, Which certification you are interested in? Generally speaking, our courseware is built to support the exam in the market. Sometimes courseware are built on a later version of the Unity because courseware production happens 6-12 months after we release the certification exam. Even though they are built on a newer/later version of Unity, they cover relevant topics addressed in exam objectives. I hope this helps.

jjrice2233 likes this.
  3. Dezmo199

Dezmo199

Mainly the unity certified programmer certification and do I need to have 2 years experience to take the test for the certified programmer?

jjrice2233 likes this.
  4. subu_unity

subu_unity

Unity Technologies

jjrice2233 likes this.