Search Unity

How to find Unity game developers for developing a Metaverse and NFT related projects?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by exolvearchitects, May 31, 2022.

1. exolvearchitects

exolvearchitects

Hi, I would like to know what's the best way to connect with Unity game developers who have experience with Metaverse or NFT related projects. I've read their is a place called Unity Connect where you can post jobs but I cannot find it.
    I've posted job offers on LinkedIn, Upwork, and Behance but did not find any relevant candidates.

2. kdgalla

kdgalla

Meltdown likes this.
  3. neginfinity

neginfinity

Use job section of forums here.

4. ippdev

ippdev

I am on Upwork. Dd you post a relevant pay rate per hour or a or project milestone based price?

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
  5. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

I am also on upwork. If you are not offering decent rates then you wont get responses, I suggest posting a suitable hourly rate and expected project length, otherwise most will read it as "stay away". I also recommend having payment verified on upwork as that makes a big difference. Anything that is fixed budget or unrealistic pricing will get filtered out by most competent developers.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    ippdev and JuanGuzmanH like this.
  6. JuanGuzmanH

JuanGuzmanH

Maybe relevant candidates only react to relevant offers. I agree with @MadeFromPolygons. Make an effort to be clear about the rate per hour / goals. I dont know about your case, but also some developers (me included) don't like when the payment method is in Crypto, wich is suddenly a growing trend specially with the NFT hype wave.

ippdev and MadeFromPolygons like this.
  7. Amon

Amon

I bet he wants people to work for nothing or for a profit share. At the same time he will be the ideas guy.

8. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

I mean from their website they seem to be a real company with high profile clients so if so I doubt that. But its also hard to tell by the wording on their website if the people listed are actual clients, or just other NFT related companies.

Amon likes this.
  9. JuanGuzmanH

JuanGuzmanH

Sometimes I'm in the need of hiring programmers or artists and I have to say is not an easy task. To find the right candidate for the right position takes a lot of effort in communication and its very time consuming. Even going to the right channels you have to invest a lot of time making very clear the tasks, time schedule, what is considered delivered, contracts, coordination meetings, payment,...
    I dont know the offer from @exolvearchitects but I wish them success. I heard that for every unity developer hired one small adorable cat is saved from dying in the world.

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
  10. Meltdown

Meltdown