Search Unity

How to filter errors by version

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by Suduckgames, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Suduckgames

Suduckgames

Hi guys, I think that this new feature is really awesome and have a lot of potential! Congratulations for that!

I am trying to filter my errors by my app version but I am unable to find a way to do it.

Usually, when I release a new version ( since I am doing stage - releases) It takes some time to get the update on everyone ( like a month or so) and since some user from the old version still reports crash/errors. I would like to focus on the new version crash/errors to see If I can go full release or stop it

I can see error by error if it appears in the new version, but it would be great If I can see them by plataform/ app version / SO version of the device / architecture..

Is there any way to accomplish this?

2. Suduckgames

Suduckgames

Omg I just saw it in the Select field

3. Spacew00t

Spacew00t

So I had to google for this and it still wasn't clear upon reading this thread so I thought I'd leave a note for anyone in the future...

The "Select Field" is SCROLLABLE upon clicking on it. I felt like a doofus that I didn't realize it, but also maybe the Cloud Diagnostic folks wanna make other entries "peek" below it, add an arrow, or simply show the scroll bar at all times.

Happy scrolling!