Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How to Edit Multiple Tangent Handles Simultaneously???

Discussion in 'Animation' started by PhilSnowman, Nov 16, 2021.

1. PhilSnowman

PhilSnowman

There has to be something I'm missing, is it really not possible to drag all of these handles at once? Is there any way to edit multiple tangent handles at once? If not by default somehow is there a plugin or something that anyone knows of that will allow for this?

I have 30+ objects and it seems ridiculous to have to adjust the handles for X and Y individually on each object, that doubles the number of handles I should have to adjust. While I'm used to the curve editors in other programs (after effects/blender/unreal) being able to just edit all of the curves at once to maintain my sanity, not to mention its much more precise that way, not having to just eyeball the handles, making them kind-of match, but never really exact.

I've looked around online and can't seem to find any real answers or anyone addressing this issue, I would really love and appreciate some help or input!

upload_2021-11-16_16-34-28.png

2. michalpiatek

michalpiatek

I'm looking for an answer to this question too. It seems a relatively common thing to do, especially that not all animations can be authored outside of unity :|