Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How to do a relaoding FPS gun animation, while having other weapon animations?

Discussion in 'Animation' started by NickXee03, Oct 30, 2021.

1. NickXee03

NickXee03

So now I have my gun firing animation, The create animation was on the Empty game object and is a parent of the arms and Glocks the empty game object is part of the fps controllers' weapon camera. So now I am going to work on making a reload animation where the guns go down off screen and a reloading audio source sound effect is played when the guns are off screen, and then the guns come back up into view. So I am going to make a Empty GameObject and create the reloading animation on that, then add the arms with the Glocks to the Empty GameObject, is this the right way to do this? Last time I did this the reloading animation I dragged onto the weapon camera, and when the reloading animation happened the other main guns in the weapon camera were still in view. So like 4 guns are in view all at the same time on screen. So I do not know how to approach this problem. In my mind I think I need for the guns in the weapon camera to disappear as the reloading animation plays.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      295.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      270.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png