Search Unity

How to Delete Projects?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by 3dgreg, Jun 13, 2015.

1. 3dgreg

3dgreg

Did a whole lot of practicing so I've created 40 "test" projects. Whats the correct way to remove or delete them all? Can I just go in and delete them or would that mess things up? Simple question, just wanted to do it the right way.

2. PlatformSix

PlatformSix

Yep, just delete their folders.

3. 3dgreg

3dgreg

So if I delete all of my projects, will Unity automatically just start renumbering them from the beginning? I have a lot on this computer system and I've learned to keep things pretty organized. Pretty much done "practicing" so now it's time to start creating, I'd like to start off clean.

4. PlatformSix

PlatformSix

The list of projects is sorted by date last opened. Any folders it can't find (or, are deleted), should be removed from the list.

jhocking likes this.
  5. 3dgreg

3dgreg

Yeah it was pretty simple. Just deleted all of the projects from the folder. When I reopened Unity it just started rename by numbers automatically. I run Maya, Visual Studio, Avast, all Adobe CS products, etc, so keeping things organized makes adifference. Thanks!

6. unity_CVSWe-I7Q5rs1Q

unity_CVSWe-I7Q5rs1Q

Can't just go through the folders sometimes cause some might be invisible so type it in at the top and you can get access that way.