Search Unity

Question How to delete organization with a payout configured ?

Discussion in 'Unity Gaming Services General Discussion' started by JohnPoliakov, Feb 9, 2023.

1. JohnPoliakov

JohnPoliakov

I would like to delete one of my organizations but I cannot because it has a configured payout and I cannot figure out how to remove the payout profile.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  2. RandolfKlemola

RandolfKlemola

Unity Technologies

Hello JohnPoliakov,

Apologies for the delayed response! Before archiving your project you'll need to unsubscribe from Unity Gaming Services (assuming you're previously subscribed). Steps below on what needs to be done:

Cancel Your Subscription to UGS

1. Within your Dashboard, if you go to the About landing page for any of the UGS services in the sidebar
    2. There should be a link to [Manage Your Subscription], as shown in the screenshot below:
      upload_2023-2-22_16-52-40.png
    3. Opening that link will bring you to a page that allows you to [Remove Subscription] to your subscription to UGS.

After you've done this please sign-out of the Dashboard and sign back in again. You should see a banner now telling you your UGS service has been halted. Note that if you have any non-UGS related Unity subscriptions also tied to that payment method (Unity Teams, Plastic SCM, etc...) those will prevent removal of your card from the system. Those subscriptions also need to be cancelled by you before the card can be removed.

Request Removal of Existing Payment Info

Message me back here and I will take care of this part, just make sure to provide me (through a PM) your organization ID. Then I will get back to you when it is done!

Best,
    Randy

3. JohnPoliakov

JohnPoliakov

Hey I sended you my organization ID by PM.

4. RandolfKlemola

RandolfKlemola

Unity Technologies

Thanks John I saw it. I'll let you know as soon as it's done!

Best,
    Randy