Search Unity

How to create/run animation for camera when a button is pressed.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by rapid3642, Jan 9, 2015.

1. rapid3642

rapid3642

Hi there, im very very new to unity and scripting in c#. I have a GUI which is my main menu the GUI is in world space, and when i click a button for example the "options" button, i would like the camera to move/tween/animate to a different part of the level to view the "options" menu. I think i got it to tween only from one point to another by using tween.begin. I did tons of research online and people are suggesting things like itween and hotween and such, i tried theses different methods and couldnt get anything to really work. I would prefer it to follow a path and then rotate to where the menu is being place in the level. I have my main camera for the scene and then i have my button which has a mainmenu.cs script. Since nothing works there really isnt anything to the script or else i would post what i have here. Sorry for nubish but i did my research and couldnt come up with anything. Can someone point me in the right direction here?

2. rapid3642

rapid3642

lol im taking it no one knows?

3. Mikea15

Mikea15

4. rapid3642

rapid3642

Thank you! this was very kind of you! I checked Google but apparently not the tutorials :p. Thank you!