Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for feedback on the experimental Unity Safe Mode which is aiming to help you resolve compilation errors faster during project startup.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

How to compile to Xbox 360 in Unity 5.6

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by zombieknifer223, Jul 11, 2017.

1. zombieknifer223

zombieknifer223

I know that people are moving away from the 360 but Microsoft aren't adding the indie games channel to the One anytime soon, so I wanted to compile the game for Xbox 360 but I'm unable to find an option for it. I just want to publish my game to the indie games channel for the Xbox 360.

2. Baste

Baste

XBox360 is not supported anymore, afaik. It might be that you can use an old version of the editor still.

To be allowed to publish for any console, you need to first get permission from the console owner. I can't seem to find any information about how to sign up for 360 development, but you'll have to figure out if that's possible before you can do anything.

DroidifyDevs likes this.
  3. zombieknifer223

zombieknifer223

4. Zenix

Zenix

This has never been supported.

unityunity