Search Unity

How to change Collider edit handle size

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by A_World_Maker, Feb 11, 2019.

1. A_World_Maker

A_World_Maker

Hi,

I have been struggling to use the Capsule collider handles, they are just simply too small, is there a way to make these larger?

I have done searches on the forums, answers, faq and google, nothing appears. In the editor, the preferences are very superficial and unhelpful. I feel sure I cannot be the only one suffering here.

2. bogdankravtsov

bogdankravtsov

Any luck figuring this out? It's frustrating.

3. A_World_Maker

A_World_Maker

nope..... I sent an email to support but they said they passed that onto the tech as a bug. That seems like years ago.

4. TomHuuNguyen

TomHuuNguyen

This has become the most time consuming task in Unity for me. Keep having to click back and forth. Over the years, it adds up.

5. Mindtoast451

Mindtoast451

You can also resize the colliders by left clicking on "radius" or "height" in the inspector(little left and right arrows appear near cursor), holding the mouse button down, and dragging to the sides. It's not as precise, but you don't have to worry about the handles.

A_World_Maker likes this.
  6. A_World_Maker

A_World_Maker

Thanks for that..... guess which ones I do most regularly, yep, x or y axis, singularily.