Search Unity

How to build tizen platform specific build.

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by rohit_, Aug 9, 2016.

1. rohit_

rohit_

I i have unity 5.4 and tizen ide 2.4.
    All the plugins for tizen are build for platform 2.3.0.I can build the project to get apk.
    But when i install the apk On Device (Tizen version 2.3.0.1) i am getting error-
    processing result : FATAL_ERROR [61] failed.

In PROJECT_DIRECTORY/Temp/StagingArea/tizen-manifest.xml the api-version="2.3"
    in PROJECT_DIRECTORY/Temp/StagingArea/build/build.info
    toolchain=mobile-2.3.1-device.core

The Installation logs are-
    __return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[rpm] pkgid[com.companyname.test] key[start] val[install]

__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[rpm] pkgid[com.companyname.test]] key[install_percent] val[30]

__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[rpm] pkgid[com.companyname.test]] key[error] val[0] error message: Success

__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[rpm] pkgid[com.companyname.test]] key[end] val[fail]

processing result : FATAL_ERROR [61] failed

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

As you can see the install log doesn't offer much help. However you may find something useful to indicate what the problem is in the device log which you get from either the Tizen IDE or running sdb dlog from a command line.

3. rohit_

rohit_

Hi i am attaching the logs.

Attached Files:

• abc.txt
      File size:
      479.9 KB
      Views:
  4. rohit_

rohit_

Ok I found the issue the permission
    'http://tizen.org/privilege/display' is added two times in tizen manifest file.
    I think Unity added this permission by default and i added it in player settings.
    So if unity added it by default then there should not be a display permission in player settings->publishing setting.

Thanxs for your support.

5. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Yup, that's a known issue that was or will be fixed for 5.4.