Search Unity

Question How to build lighthouse using Unity 3D and Probuilder ??

Discussion in 'World Building' started by tygrys1982, Jul 11, 2022.

1. tygrys1982

tygrys1982

Hi there!

I am new to Unity. I am using version 2020.3.2611.
    During creation of my world, I've faced the problem which is how to build lighthouse using Unity and ProBuilder tool?
    I've tried to search free assets in Asset Store but none of these are free, so I've tried to do this on my own.

I've also tried to use some tutorials but if you have some complex instructions how to do this step by step, I would appriechate this. Any constructive links / tips ? Or do you know (or recommend) any free tool to create this in cool way?

thanks in advance
    tygrys1982

2. mgear

mgear

3. tygrys1982

tygrys1982

Thanks for reply. I've tried this:
    and it worked for me!

Snubber and mgear like this.
  4. warthos3399

warthos3399

In no way am i trying to sound offensive, but why would you waste time when you can find a model from a non-Unity source easily (turbosquid, CG Trader, etc.), grab it and get back to work and progress?.

The internet is chock full of free models if you look, and if your thinking that game dev is all free, your wrong. But if you want to model it yourself, very cool. But remember time is your enemy...

5. tygrys1982

tygrys1982

Yes, after a few minutes after posting I've decided to do that way - I've found lots of websites that offers me download ready model which I need :) So there is no waste of time anymore :)

warthos3399 likes this.