Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Audio How to avoid noises while playing audio & video files

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by tejas74, Dec 1, 2020.

1. tejas74

tejas74

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  2. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

You might have to do some volume balancing, or volume reductions on the audio and video audio, and make sure the decibels of the audio, and audio in the video, don't clip over, or go into the red zone.

Or, if you are using a daw, or audio editing software like audacity, add a limiter or compressor to the audio file. But sometimes adding certain limiters or compressors to audio files, can unintentionally alter and make the audio sound different, or unfortunately change the pitch of the audio. That is why I sometimes recommend volume balancing, instead of using limiter or compressor plugins.:p

But even in a daw like lmms, you still have to make sure the decibels of the audio, and audio extracted from the video, don't clip over, or go into the red zone, otherwise you'll hear noise when the audio is played.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  3. MariaAndrews

MariaAndrews

Support software and applications can be used for noise correction. Please use the apk mod applications to experience.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  4. m00nandvenus46

m00nandvenus46

I test the game. I didn't use the unity recorder because it "captures and save data from the Unity Editor during Play Mode" and I need to go the the more quiet room with the tablet - the street behind the window is too loud.
    The quality is not so good like I see in topics. But I have what I have. And I record the video when I am tired of writing code and fixing bugs - this way the full game picture is better seen. I made the educational video with quick howto and subtitles about how to sound the game (in main) - I didn't see any manuals about it anywhere.
    In reality I use web resources for operating with the sound and the picture. Cleaner sound always depend on: 1. No outer voices (quiet room) 2. Max sound on the tablet's slider.

5. FredJackson

FredJackson

1. Open Audacity, click “File” and “Open” and locate the file you want to fix.
    2. Select your “Room Tone” by dragging your mouse over a section where there is little or no audio sound.
    3. Select the “Effect” menu and then select “Noise Reduction”
    If you want to transfer your playlist
    /song visit: MusConv.com