Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

How to add annotations when I tap a 3D mesh/model through AR using Vuforia? Android

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by Mumford-and-Dragons, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Mumford-and-Dragons

Mumford-and-Dragons

Hi

I have successfully built my AR project in Unity and is working fine on my OnePlus 6 Android phone.
    But the next (and sort of final)stage to this project is being able to add/ view annotations on the Model when you select/tap it on the phone.

The model is made up of around 9 different meshes, but you can rotate and scale the object as one whole mesh on the phone.
    I want to be able to click or tap a single mesh, and for it to bring up an annotation/information text.
    How would I go about doing this? I can't find much online. I am not great when it comes to code, so if there is a tutorial to follow that is simple, that will be fantastic.

Thank You

2. unity_0hDzbEr5t5rP9A

unity_0hDzbEr5t5rP9A

Hello There , Have you found any way for Showing Annotations on the Scrren after Model Target Has Been Found ?

unityunity