Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

how to 2D Physics Draw With Collider

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by athgen113, Sep 12, 2018.

1. athgen113

athgen113

i want draw like this , how ?

2. athgen113

athgen113

3. Doug_B

Doug_B

There is quite a lot going on there. I think you need to pick something simpler for now. :)

4. athgen113

athgen113

teach me , or can give me code ,i only need simple drawing with collider and physic gravity

5. Doug_B

Doug_B

If you are serious about giving this a go, then the first thing is the drawing part. Take a look at this tutorial. Give it a try and let's see what happens.

In all honesty though, this looks to be quite a big project so we'll have to see how things go. . . .

6. athgen113

athgen113

ok. how to add collider and physic to that

7. athgen113

athgen113

8. GeorgeCH

GeorgeCH

What, why, how am I even in this thread? o_O

9. Doug_B

Doug_B

10. athgen113

athgen113

thank you so much , you are my hero , but i dont understand why use screen into sprite ? and next step how to add collison and physic?

11. athgen113

athgen113

do you know ? ,pls help me

12. Doug_B

Doug_B

A sprite is a 2D image on the screen. When you add physics, the sprite will visually represent what the physics is doing.

Have you grabbed the image and created a sprite object from it? Can you display that sprite on the screen?

13. athgen113

athgen113

i dont much understand , i only need
    can help me code ?or send me an project?

14. Doug_B

Doug_B

Sorry athgen113, as I said initially, this is quite a complex project. Also, I actually start a new job tomorrow so I suspect that the amount of time I will have available to help out will reduce significantly.

Again, I would recommend that you pick something simpler. Either focus on creating a drawing package (allow player to draw circles, lines, shapes and maybe allow them to colour in their shapes), or, try a simple 2D physics based game.

As you learn more, you can always come back to this project later when you are a little more experienced.

15. athgen113

athgen113

sadlly! i dont have time ? i want this project now