Search Unity

How much AdRequest and Video Compelted should i get before see some revenue?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by RobotReebot, Jan 18, 2015.

1. RobotReebot

RobotReebot

Just for information

2. Salazar

Salazar

Hello,

This question answered several times in this forum.

Best answer is here.

Regards,

unity-nikkolai likes this.
  3. RobotReebot

RobotReebot

ah, thanks and sorry

4. Salazar

Salazar

Hello,
    It is a pleasure, you can also find more about integration and news about Unity ads with this forum.

Regards,

5. 8Eye

8Eye

is impressions the same as ad requests? if not how do i see if have 5000 impressions or not?

6. Salazar

Salazar

Hello,

Impressions = Videos Started or viewed i think. But I absolutely know its not requests.

Regards,

unity-nikkolai likes this.
  7. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Ad requests are simply the number of times Unity Ads has queried the server for available ads. It doesn't indicate whether ads were actually shown, or even if they were available. Impressions are based on completed views.

Further explanation can be found here. The only update to that information is that the Offers statistic is no longer tracked for either platform. It was originally tracking a feature that has not been supported for some time. Up until recently, it was instead tracking the number of times the show method was called in Android apps. This is no longer being tracked, and the stat field will eventually be removed from statistics.

Salazar likes this.
  8. 8Eye

8Eye

Thanks for clarifying.

I have something else to query with you: I have changed my advert to only show interstitial picture ads and it is working great, but i am not sure how to see the data on how many times the interstitial has popped up or how many clicks i have got. Also will this count towards my 5000 impressions if i only use interstitials.

Thanks in advance.