Search Unity

How many rule have all in c# ?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by james82, Jul 21, 2016.

1. james82

james82

I want to code c#. But I can't imagine how I can I do it if I don't know the answer for this question. Can everybody answer for me, please? we are can coding. But can't code if don't know the rule in code.

2. Baste

Baste

what? You are can coding? What does that mean?

Are you asking how many rules there are? Or how many people make the rules?

3. james82

james82

No,no, you are wrong. I says we, is mean people,not me. I can't coding,honestly. I just have a wonder in my head is, why code look so difficult, I can't read and understand it. IS IT LIKE FOREVER TEXT.!? No, No. I must know the rule to know how to control it. when I design start learning code, I must know, first, I learn code for can code whatever game I want. Not like learn code just for write a few line. it must like speak english. what is ALL THE RULE HAVE in c#? Example, a man(a) is a best c# developer, can code whatever game he want. and a man(b) is a developer too, but he code so slow, jjust can write a few easy game, just like all geeker out these, always ask, is have any way to create BEST game with NO coding required( THAT IS MOST QUESTION EVERYBODY ASK). and they are friend, Same school. I ask, how/why he(a) can do it? why he(b) can't do it? what he(b) need to understand to do it like (a) man? what different between (a) man and (b) man?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  4. Suddoha

Suddoha

There are tons of tutorials on the internet.
    Save yourself some time and start with simple examples, learn the basics.
    Do not jump right into complex code examples.

However, if you don't have the patience to learn it, you'd be better off spending your time with something else.
    It takes quite some time until you've got a solid knowledge about a language.

5. Baste

Baste

Coding is like forever text, yes. Text forever and ever and ever.

And now matter how much you learn the rule, you will never completely control it. There will always be a wonder in your head.

gorbit99, larku, Munchy2007 and 4 others like this.
  6. shaderop

shaderop

That's so beautiful and dark it almost made me cry in despair.

And if you look for too long into the IDE, the IDE will look back at you.

7. james82

james82

how you can code it, sir? how to learn code c# for game. how i gonna learn it?you can't answer like this. YOU MUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER WITH A HOPE. And must is a lot of hope, dear Sir.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  8. jimroberts

jimroberts

I seriously don't think anyone knows what the hell you are talking about... Me included.. I would suggest following the Official Tutorials if you want to learn how to use Unity.

9. DanHedges

DanHedges

Wow, just wow!

But the answer above should give you hope!! you will never know everything, no one does. If it seems like you are getting close to knowing everything someone will change everything. Baste said "There will always be a wonder in your head" and that is one of the best things about writing code, it would be boring without the wonder!

10. james82

james82

How you can code c#? where do you learn?

11. DanHedges

DanHedges

I think you may be under a very common misconception, and that is that experienced developers spend some time reading something, or watching something, then know how to code and can just go and write anything.

That is not true.

Coding involves always learning. Start with the first tutorial on the unity site. Follow it. If you don't understand the code then read about the commands used and the parts you don't understand. Ask questions, specific ones not ones like "how do i write a game". It will take time, weeks, months, who knows? But eventually it will start to make sense. You will see patterns for things that work and things that don't and learn how to apply them.

It's a learning process and it never ends, but that is a good thing, it keeps life interesting and exciting!

12. passerbycmc

passerbycmc

I get the feeling, this is a joke account. But There is no key in learning how to program, it is just putting the effort and time into learning. I have been working professionally as a software engineer for years and work in a large amount of languages and i am still learning more and improving all the time. Some of that learning and getting better just comes from experience and some of it, putting time aside to actively identify where my skills are weak and improving those areas.

Think of it like learning to play a instrument or learning a new written or spoken language, it is a forever ongoing process, and is very much about sharping your problem solving skills.

13. ericbegue

ericbegue

Programming is a construction process. You need to know exactly how the fundamental building blocks (variables, conditional branching, loops, functions, classes, ...) work. Then you need some creativity and good practice about how to assemble these blocks to build up the higher functionality you want to achieve.

As in any craft, it requires learning and pratice. Becomming a good programmer is a matter of years. If you are new to programming and have not program in any other language, the best way to start learning is, imho, to follow an introductory course in Computer Science.

DanHedges likes this.
  14. gorbit99

gorbit99

James, there's a solution to your problem, but it's very hard, follow these steps:
    1. Visit this site, this will give you every information you'll ever need
    2. Complete a ritual, which consists of looking at the options, pointing at the correct one, and clicking, but be careful, choose the wrong one and perish forever
    3. read trough the knowledge you'll find, but make sure you don't skip a single line
    4. if you are done, repeat, but choose a different option
    5. drop google translate forever, and if your question doesn't cover unity, use an other forum

passerbycmc likes this.
  15. ericbegue

ericbegue

That's going to take some time...

16. gorbit99

gorbit99

I didn't say do all of the options, and learning a programming language does take some time