Search Unity

How make a script IAP character with coin, choose player apply to many scene ?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by rhendra, Feb 12, 2018.

1. rhendra

rhendra

hello master
    Please help me..

I have a lot of character in my game, to use that character then we have to buy it with coins. And i also have some scenes "gameplay", i want coins in scenes "gameplay" that i have can be combined in order to buy character. besides, I want each scene to be able to use the same character when the character is selected in the store.

2. Brathnann

Brathnann

I'm going to give some advice. You ask a lot of questions here and I doubt anybody is going to answer you as you ask way to much in one post. You need to break this down and then go try to solve parts of it yourself.

So,
    1. Add coins to scene that you can collect
    2. Set up an iap store
    3. Set up system to buy and select characters
    4. Set code to use selected character.

Just a general overview. You probably want to break this down further if you are having issues, but tackle each part and you'll find it easier to get this done.

Edit: and to add, if you get stuck on a smaller part, ask about that part. You'll find it easier it get help if you ask about a part then a entire slew of questions. Usually people are more willing to help if you show you've attempted something first as well.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. methos5k

methos5k

I can't remember if I asked this in the other thread, but have you done some introduction tutorials for Unity / scripting? If not, I would highly recommend it. They will help you out a lot.

Try unity essentials, scripting, and at least 1 or 2 small games. :)