Search Unity

How Long will it take Applifier to enabling the server-to-server callbacks

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by MrTiger, Dec 6, 2014.

1. MrTiger

MrTiger

Hi guys ,
    Can any one tell me how long applifier will take to enable server-to-server callbacks . coz i e-mailed them 2 days back but there is no reply from them

2. MrTiger

MrTiger

Hmmm ok i guess no one know:( .. At least is there any other workaround to implement Unity Ads Reward video o_O?

3. HeikkiTunkelo

HeikkiTunkelo

Unity Technologies

Hi MrTiger,

Could you provide more details about your request to me or Nikkolai on Private message. With a quick peek to our support queue I couldn't find your request.

I understand that you would like to get this working as soon as possible and while we like game development as much as you, we usually spend the weekend with our families.

Cheers,
    Heikki

4. HeikkiTunkelo

HeikkiTunkelo

Unity Technologies

Our recommendation is that you should do the rewards on client side.

The server to server reward callback are meant for situations where you want to make sure that nobody is abusing the system. It is much more complicated to setup (also on your end)

Cheers,
    Heikki

5. MrTiger

MrTiger

Thx Heikki for the reply
    ok i have an idea to implement Unity Reward video Ads (kind of :D) from client side but i am not sure about this will work or not (at least for some degree )but i have some doubt regarding normal video ads and Reward video ads .. is there any other difference between this two ads other then Rewarding in game stuff .. maybe like in trams of revenue ? if not ...this is what i planed
    1) setting up a timer system (for example player can click show add every 2 hr )
    2) in my unity ads admin i set Allow video skipping to false .
    3) when player click show ad i will show normal ads and send a WWWForm to my website to check internet is there are not . If player get a callback from my php i will offer them a in game reward .

plz let me know this will work or not and also am i allowed to do this..? ( i am planing to release my game in android )

6. Salazar

Salazar

Hello MrTiger,

Check my integration, it fits your number 1 and 2. But its a good practice to check if there is internet or not first. So you can make your button avaible or not.
    I worked on something like that but for now, I dont want to publish an update for it.

Regards,

MrTiger likes this.
  7. MrTiger

MrTiger

Hi Salazar
    i tried your game . i think your is not a bad one but before i try on my game . I have to check something .i let you know if i finished

Salazar likes this.
  8. MrTiger

MrTiger

Heikki can you tell me how to PM you ? ..

9. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

When you click on our profile icons, a popup window appears with the option to start a conversation. I'll start this conversation with you.

10. MrTiger

MrTiger

Thx Nikko i reply to the conversation plz let me kn