Search Unity

How long should we wait for "Pending data processing" ?.

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Aladine, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Aladine

Aladine

Hello,

Last time (months ago) i used Analytics, Data appeared in the dashboard almost instantly, also if am not mistaken, i remember seeing the current active players and event at real time, but now i've been waiting for 4 hours and nothing appeared in the Dashboard, but what really worries me is that even the Analytics service in the Inspector are way behind, i took this screenshot right now (03/09/2017 at 01:03), i played many times, lost plenty of times too (that should triggers the gameOver event) but as you can see in the screenshot, the last even is from 21:07:01 which is 4 hours behind.

We already have testers waiting for our TestFlight invite and were planning to doing it this weekend and we really want to have Analytics working.

so my main question is :

Is this a normal thing ? if yes, then how can we improve it ? (we already have Unity Pro, is there any additional premium service to accelerate things a little)

Thank you

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Events in the Dashboard can take from 8-16 hours to appear. For the validator, the events should appear immediately/within minutes unless there is a delay in the Validator service which does occur from time to time. Generally the delay can be up to a few hours. Raw Data Export (a Pro feature) allows you to download raw events almost as quickly as we receive them. There is more information here https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityAnalyticsRawDataExport.html

Aladine likes this.