Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How long does it take for IronSource to approve accounts?

Discussion in 'LevelPlay' started by valonsoft, Feb 25, 2023.

1. valonsoft

valonsoft

So I registered with Ironsource, integrated their SDK and released my game on Playstore. But till date, I still have the "Your account is pending approval. We'll notify you by email when your account is approved." on my account dashboard.

I have sent them a mail with all the information they asked for and they mailed me after like four days asking that I reply the email - and I have done that twice, just to be safe! But since then, there's been nothing and it's been four days.

Does it take this long just to activate accounts or am I doing something wrong?

2. masterton

masterton

Turnaround from each email was about 2 days. The US had a 4 day weekend so maybe they are backed up.

That said, its pretty shocking how difficult it is to get IS setup - especially coming in as a fully functioning and setup unity mediation user.

lmbarns likes this.
  3. valonsoft

valonsoft

I have not been able to get the ads to work till date and am not even sure of what am doing wrong

4. enhawk

enhawk

I’m still waiting, added the app about a week ago.

test ads don’t appear for me

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  5. enhawk

enhawk

I just want to point that until our Ironsource account are approved, even test ads don’t appear. The FAQ says we can still use Levelplay but that is simply not the case. A waterfall error appears instead.

The turn around time approving accounts (I already had an account, seems like my app needs to be approved) might be better ;)

6. PeterGost

PeterGost

7. PeterGost

PeterGost

Any progress?

8. The_Hechang

The_Hechang

I am also facing the same thing. My ads don't even initialize. Is there any method that can be equivalent of "OnInitializaionFailed"? Their set up guide shows how to set up "SdkInitializationCompletedEvent" but no failed method.
    I had to use debug.log in completed event and that never gets called. So, I am guessing my ads aren't initializing. And yes, I am waiting for approval as well.

I am thinking about rolling back to Unity mediation.

9. milox777

milox777

The approved quickly for me (basically within a day), but the mediation or ads don't work at all.

10. King-Bling

King-Bling

@The_Hechang It has mainly got to do with the Mobile Dependency Resolver. If you successfully resolve it after putting in all the Adapters. Also make sure your App Key is the same as provided in the Dashboard.