Search Unity

How I made My Game Fun!

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Sapien_, May 24, 2019.

1. Sapien_

Sapien_

Here is the first of a video series that discusses game design and the development of my project!

2. MW_Industries

MW_Industries

Dude, that was awesome. I'm honestly amazed by your video. That was a great devlog.

Sapien_ likes this.
  3. Sapien_

Sapien_

Sorry for super late reply. I've been busy. Thanks a lot . I'm going to have the next video out pretty soon!

MW_Industries likes this.
  4. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

A lot of good content. Nothing groundbreaking, seen a lot of this advice before at gdc and other channel as, but fantastic presentation.

Mainly, you hoped right into it and actually edited out all the filler and “uh”s and “um”s that lesser tutorials are plagued with.

Just engagement beginning to end.

If you’d like a suggestion for content, there’s virtually no videos on rigid body mechanics versus controller mechanics.

I take it that controller was a hybrid?

Also, just a rapid fire video of quick how-to’s.

MW_Industries and Sapien_ like this.
  5. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

By the way this gave me a flashback to playing Super Mario 3D World and thinking to myself “why the hell isn’t there a Zelda game like this?!”.

Or way back when playing FF Tactics and thinking “some one should take this and make it into an ARPG!”

Sapien_ likes this.
  6. Sapien_

Sapien_

This I had the same thoughts!

Thanks for the suggestion. In the future I may take your advice and do rapid fire how to's.

Not_Sure likes this.