Search Unity

How do you think you can impact the world of games?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by jinoridze, Nov 15, 2017.

1. jinoridze

jinoridze

How do you think you can impact the world of games? I just want to start a thread because I'm curious to know everybody's plans, dreams and goals for the future.

2. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

I want to use games as a way to celebrate the natural world, rather than to escape it. So much of the entertainment is about fantasies, people who haven't spent a lot of time in nature don't know that they already live in an amazing place full of amazing beings.

I believe that games grounded in reality can be more exciting than those that toss physical constraints aside, even for the casual gamer.

3. SirTwistedStorm

SirTwistedStorm

I'm not sure that I can personally impact the world of games, I just want to put a smile on someone's face.

Martin_H and jinoridze like this.
  4. Pagi

Pagi

I want to make someone's day better, to let people escape to an easier world when they must, to help socialize people who normally wouldn't.

s-ta-c, SirTwistedStorm and jinoridze like this.
  5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I want to make the game I want to play, but doesn't exist, at least not in my vision of it. If I want to play it, others probably will as well, plus lots of people I've pitched it to that are interested in the genre and excited about it.

I'm not doing anything that revolutionary, so I don't have any expectation of somehow altering the game world, but I am fairly confident the game will at least be able to pay for its own servers to stay up.

Pagi likes this.
  6. starikcetin

starikcetin

I want to bring the visions in my mind into reality, and share it with people. Because words can't do it. The uniqueness will be the driving force.

unityunity