Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

How do we get to 1.8 MB size on Tiny Arms

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by IJhunter, Dec 19, 2018.

1. IJhunter

IJhunter

Sorry about the potentially "noob" question but, I need help in how to go about compressing the game in order to get these crazy low sizes.
    According to the instant 2d solution page, the Tiny Arms demo is "totaling 1.8 MB for the full project", I just want to know how to get there?
    In the Tiny samples we have access to that game, but when I build it the build report says the raw size is 5.2 MB and the estimated compressed size is 2.4MB, what is this compressed size and how I can get there?

2. etienne_unity

etienne_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @IJhunter

The size you see in the Build Report panel is a size estimate - the final transport size depends on the compression technique used when serving the game content.

Attached Files:

3. IJhunter

IJhunter

ohhh I see, I did my research and have done the compression technique on my local web server and got the same 1.8MB transferred.
    Thanks man, I knew this was a noob question lol, I'm not used to working on the web :(

4. TheRoccoB

TheRoccoB

IJhunter likes this.