Search Unity

How do I see all parameters for my custom events?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by AcademyOfFetishes, Jan 13, 2019.

1. AcademyOfFetishes

AcademyOfFetishes

I just read this: https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/analytics/intro-to-custom-events

I've got a custom event that looks like this:

Code (CSharp):
    2. Analytics.CustomEvent("dialog_closed", new Dictionary<string, object>
    3.             {
    4.                { "name", title },
    5.                { "success", success },
    6.                { "actual_order", actualOrder },
    7.                { "expected_order", expectedOrder },
    8.                { "duration_map", FormatKeyToDurationMap(keyToDurationMap) },
    9.                { "were_keys_held_correct_duration", wereKeysHeldCorrectDuration }
    10.             });
    This is fired every time a dialog is closed. I've got a lot of different dialogs. I want to know: What's the name of the dialog that was hardest? The way to answer that question is to find the name of the dialog with the most failures. Then I would want to drill down even further. Are people failing with this dialog because their actual_order is wrong, or because the keys weren't held the correct duration? etc.

I can't figure out how to do that. I can only figure out how to see each param independent from the others.

Is there a way to see a spreadsheet of all the dialog_closed events, a row per event and each column is one of these fields?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. AcademyOfFetishes

AcademyOfFetishes

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sure, why not? I'm not entirely sure that they have a similar feature for Unity games however.

AcademyOfFetishes likes this.