Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bug How do I make my screen not completely glitch out when dragging sprites on stage? (M1 Mac)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by starblinky, Nov 4, 2022.

1. starblinky

starblinky

Video:

When dragging sprites on stage they get anchored to the first place they touch and just flicker between the mouse and that spot.

And if I am dragging and just touch the scroll wheel, the entire F***ing screen glitches out until I drop the sprite.

The only workaround I can see is I have to have the hand tool selected when dragging assets to the stage. Is there a more permanent solution anyone knows about?

This is a bit ridiculous. Brand new M1 Mac Studio, tried in 2 Silicon versions of Unity and 1 Intel version of Unity. Same thing on all of them.

EDIT:
    BUG2: if I zoom in or out then click on something on stage, the screen just goes nuts for a second.
    BUG3: if I delete an object from the stage and click anything else, that object I deleted flickers on screen constantly.

What the hell is happening? Is Unity really this buggy on M1?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022