Search Unity

How do I download and get the data of a custom event along with all its parameter values

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Swathi-RS, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Swathi-RS

Swathi-RS

Hi,
    I have a set of parameters for a particular custom event. I would like to download a table along with all it's parameter values, instead of applying a single parameter and downloading the data.
    How can I achieve this? I do not prefer to use the Raw Data as Analysing data is really hard there Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 9.26.00 PM.png

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Swathi-RS likes this.
  3. Swathi-RS

Swathi-RS

4. larryPlayablStudios

larryPlayablStudios

@JeffDUnity3D Is there any way for non-pro users to get the parameter data from old custom events? I can see recent ones in the event browser and can click on "View event content" to see the event json, but the browser only shows the last 48 hours of events. Thanks!

5. RandolfKlemola

RandolfKlemola

Unity Technologies

Hi @larryPlayablStudios,

I saw you had asked the same question in another thread, but just in case you don't see that response:

"I believe what you're looking for can be found using the SQL Data Explorer. You'll be able to query all of your data there, and can see the EVENT_JSON per event, if you'd like. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but the query could look something like this:

SELECT
    USER_ID,
    EVENT_NAME,
    EVENT_JSON
    FROM
    EVENTS
    WHERE
    USER_ID = '[SpecificUserID]'
    AND EVENT_NAME = '[CustomEventName]'

Best,
    Randy"