Search Unity

How do I add My Presets of a certain type say UnityEngine.Material, if that type is not listed?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by greatUnityGamer, Feb 22, 2021.

1. greatUnityGamer

greatUnityGamer

It's not listed in the Presets Manager when you click the Add Default Preset... There's nothing relating to Material..nothing. And i tried Adding the Skin Mesh Renderer but that doesn't work. When i drag my Presets onto the slot, they're not accepted because it's just not the type they belong to. My Presets I saved out of the many Materiials of each body part of my Character. well just the eye material parts in my case. like i called them FIXEyelashes, FIXIrises, FIXSclera, FIXCornea, etc. and i know they're of type UnityEngine.Material cause when i click on one of them in my assets folder and look at the inspector it says Preset type UnityEngine.Material.....And like i said that preset type is no where to be found in my PRESET Manager's Add Default Preset button thing.

Do i have to add some classes packages to my Unity, i just installed Unity 2020.2.5 last week, i dont know if i need to installl extra classes or something in order for these PRESET things to appear. Please help

Attached Files: