Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

How come Unity Hub doesn't list all versions?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub Preview' started by Carwashh, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Carwashh

Carwashh

Just needed to grab 2018.1.6 because that's what a project was using, and due to 2018.1.7 being the latest 1.6 doesn't show up in the hub to download and install.

Wouldn't it make a lot of sense to have the same list as the download archive page? The point of the hub (I thought) was to manage all (compatible versions of) Unity installs ... it can't do that if we have to then install some versions outside of the hub because they've been superseeded.

2. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. We didn't want to clutter the list with all versions so we focused on the latest few. However we are working on an integration with the web archive to support your use case. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Carwashh likes this.
  3. Carwashh

Carwashh

May I suggest adding an extra option down the left hand side.

- On my machine
    - Official Releases
    - Archived Releases
    - Beta Releases