Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved How can you export raw data in the current Unity Analytics version?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by epcemerge, Oct 18, 2022.

1. epcemerge

epcemerge

Is there a way to download/export raw data or export the SQL tables available (such as USERS, EVENTS, FACTS_WAU_USERS, etc) in the current Unity Analytics version?

As far as I was able to find, exporting is only available in the legacy version of Unity Analytics. I also know there exists a Data Access option where you can connect Unity Analytics with Snowflake to view data in platforms like Tableau, but I wanted to know if there existed a raw data export option before diving into those other options?

2. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi There,

At the moment the mechanisms to export data are:

1) Exporting query results from the Data Explorer by downloading a .csv from the Share button
    2) Exporting individual chart data as .csv from any of the charts in the Dashboard pages by clicking on the elipses button [...]
    3) Exporting data from Snowflake data warehouse using the Data Access feature.

The Data Access / Snowflake option is the one you will need for accessing or exporting USERS, EVENTS and FACT tables.

3. moidan4

moidan4

I would like to confirm if your answer is still current, as you mentioned that Unity does not have an API for data analytics and the only option is to use Snowflake. This is important to me as I am interested in connecting to the raw data. Could you please let me know if this is still the case or if there have been any updates?

4. mekartikshah

mekartikshah

I have looked for many things, and I have concluded that there is no other way apart from using snowflake.