Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

How can i transfer my player with timeline object?

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by WhitEnamel, Jul 5, 2018.

1. WhitEnamel

WhitEnamel

I created basic platform and animated with timeline. But i'm jumping this platform's top with my player, platform just move self. I tried both the Animator, the Playable Director, and the RigidBody settings, but I did not get a different result.

2. julienb

julienb

Unity Technologies

Could you provide more details? What exactly happens to the platform? Can you provide pictures of you setup?

3. WhitEnamel

WhitEnamel

I was able to explain this in the most appropriate way.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

4. sebastienlh

sebastienlh

Unity Technologies

Just a quick thought: is the rigid body for your platform set to be kinematic? A non kinematic rigid body can only be moved by physics if you want it to behave properly; if you want to move it through other means (Timeline / Animation / Code), it has to be kinematic.

thierry_unity likes this.