Search Unity

How can I slow down to stop(HumanoidIdle) character when getting close to a object using timeline ?

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by Chocolade, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Chocolade

Chocolade

In the Timeline I have two virtual cameras and one walking animation for each character. There are 3 characters. I want that when a character that is moving and walking by the animation is getting close to a specific object slow down all the 3 characters and stop near the object.

Should I do it by script ? Or somehow in the Timeline ?

In this case in the Timeline I have 3 characters. medea_m_arrebola , Space_Soldier_A (3) and Space_Soldier_A (4)

I want to make that when the character medea_m_arrebola is getting close to a specific object slow down the whole 3 character at the same time same speed. So the whole 3 characters will keep the formation they was in. So to check only when medea_m_arrebola is getting close to a object but slow down all the 3 characters.

I just wonder if it should be done or can be done by the Timeline or should I do it with a script ?

2. seant_unity

seant_unity

Unity Technologies

There is a TimeDilation track in the DefaultPlayables asset store package. It can be used to change the time scale (Time.timeScale) from timeline. Maybe that will work for you?