Search Unity

how can i simulate synesthesia in augmented reality with custom VFX

Discussion in 'AR' started by unity_1014674, Mar 4, 2020.

1. unity_1014674

unity_1014674

Hi, my name is Alex Rosano a bachelor student in design. at SAE needing advice or collaboration

My Pitch:
    I wish to simulate synesthesia (color and sound) in augmented reality for the average person to experience.

What is Synesthesia
    synesthesia is a phenomenon where two of our censors are crossed or as some say intertwined, an example the color yellow to someone can taste like a hamburger, or the word Monday is the color blue there are countless of synesthetes phenomenons ...

Summary of where I am
    for the past 4 weeks, I have been trying to create a music visualization that reacts to particular notes with,
    Particle Plexus:

in unity in Augmented reality and as a beginner in Unity. and I was wondering if someone like yourself would be able to help me with such ambition.

I have much more research I could show but I was thinking this might be more than enough as a starting point and hopping it sparked your interest and it would be a huge opportunity for more future projects. if there is any compensation for your time I am more then happy to talk about this in an upcoming email.

if anyone has any questions or advice for a beginner user in Unity and C#
    thank you for your time.
    I'm also very open to collaborate with anyone how wants to jump on board with my project and will be credited within my work.

Alex Rosano
    Personal email: lexdigitals.design@gmail.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexdigitals/