Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

How can I run two different scenes in two different monitors

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by sa_123, Nov 26, 2023.

1. sa_123

sa_123

Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty sure that I will find the help I am looking for here.
    I want to two two different scenes working at the same time on two different monitors each scene displays on each monitor.

I want let the player enter text in the first screen and then this text will be shown in the second monitor with some animation

I need to work on this super urgent, and I will be grateful if someone here can help me with this.

Thank you.

Regards,

2. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

3. sa_123

sa_123

Hi @APSchmidt thank you for your reply. Yes I did search the documentation and found the same link you shared.
    Thank you for sharing!
    I'm looking for the second part which is how to take the drawing and display it on the other screen

If you have an idea about it, I would appreciate your help

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

What are you having trouble with? That link gives you basically all the information you need to do this.

5. neginfinity

neginfinity

One second camera select different display to use.

To display different content on 2nd camera, either put it onto a different layer, or far away from the other scene, in a spot where the first camera won't see it.

I think one of the halo games used "far away" approach for skybox. Meaning sky was a physical object placed in the level at a different location.

CodeSmile likes this.