A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by fladdyxx, Feb 27, 2023.
How to report your problem productively in the Unity3D forums:
This is the bare minimum of information to report:
- what you want
- what you tried
- what you expected to happen
- what actually happened, especially any errors you see
- links to documentation you used to cross-check your work (CRITICAL!!!)
You may edit your post above.
Photographs of code ARE NOT A THING. If you post a code snippet, ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS:
How to use code tags: https://forum.unity.com/threads/using-code-tags-properly.143875/
- I want to make spawn two prefabs (player and camera) on localhost with use mirror
- I tried call event with click mouse, but me gave out error
- I expected take away the right spawn
i repeated script from that forum page
You were asked to post using code-tags above. Please do that in the future rather than screenshots of code.
Also, you should be posting in the multiplayer forum you quoted. I'll move your post.