Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted How can I open the same project name twice at the same time, Unity Hub won't let me ?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by shamenraze1988, Jun 25, 2021.

1. shamenraze1988

shamenraze1988

The problem is that I have a backup on my project in E: and my working project is on D:
    I want to open the project in E: to see some settings I did and to set the settings to the project in D:

The problem is that I can't open the same project name unity hub is not letting open the same name projects.
    Unity Hub is looking by name but one of the projects is my backup.

any solutions?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Please share a screenshot. On the Projects tab of the Hub, you should be clicking Add and then navigating to find your backup project.

shamenraze1988 likes this.
  3. shamenraze1988

shamenraze1988

Never mind it's working it's just didn't add the other location of the project so I thought there was a problem but it's my mistake. sorry.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

No worries! Keep in mind that the projects will look VERY similar in the Hub (except for the path), I had this happen to me. Make sure you are opening the right one!

shamenraze1988 likes this.
unityunity