Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How can I downgrade to Unity Hub 2.4.5 ?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Guilhem_was_taken, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Guilhem_was_taken

Guilhem_was_taken

So I recently installed Unity 3.0.1 on my mac 10.12.6 Sierra (that I can't upgrade if I wanna keep Microsoft Word and Powerpoint) and when I tried to create a new personal license, Unity Hub lagged for 3 minutes and then it kicked me out of the page "agree and a personal edition license".
    The only thing that appeared on the page where you see your licenses was "There was a problem activating a new personal license. Make sure you are logged in, and have internet connection." My connection is fine and I'm definitively logged in. So I tried the "activate with license request" but Unity was "Unable[ed] to save license". So I looked up on the Unity forums and I fond that some people just had to downgrade to Unity Hub 2.4.5.
    Which brings me to the point : how can I do that ? I fond the Unity archive but not the Unity Hub archive and the only link I found on internet was this one : " https://unity-hub.updatestar.com/en " but my mac doesn't recognize it as an application so it tries to open it with Wine Stable (which obviously doesn't work because wine doesn't have gigs).
    So could you help me to find the solution to my problem ?

MuddyClaws and banksb like this.
  2. hiysty

hiysty

3. esseanx

esseanx

Unity hub v3.0.1 didn´t work in my computer, you don´t know how many time I have lost searching this file, be sure that your soul has a place in heaven, thank you my friend :-D

Deleted User likes this.
  4. Guilhem_was_taken

Guilhem_was_taken

Thank you so much ! i was actually able to use Unity without the HUB but for some reason, I wasn't able to add a script (the "Can't add script component 'PlayerMovement' because the script class cannot be found. Make sure that there are no compile errors and that the file name and class name match." error). I'm not sure if this is going to resolve this problem but this still really nice ! Thank's !

5. mahsve

mahsve

6. rchongtay

rchongtay

I have the same problem, anybody with a Unity Hub v 2.4.5 installer for MAC?? please

7. mahsve

mahsve

8. romi1506

romi1506

muhibahmed2000 likes this.
  9. Guilhem_was_taken

Guilhem_was_taken