Search Unity

How can i disable all android store?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Zephyr-Zhang, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Zephyr-Zhang

Zephyr-Zhang

I want to disable all Android stores to avoid packing conflicts(Because i already have google play SDK in project). But I didn't find a way to do that(Unity5.3.3, UnityIAP 1.18.0).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You want to release for iOS only? You would select this option in the Build settings when you're building for iOS in Unity. Also, can you elaborate regarding "packing conflicts", are you getting an error?

3. Zephyr-Zhang

Zephyr-Zhang

I want to release Android, too. But in my project, there is another plugin of Google play.So when build Android, there will be two identical jar files causing conflicts.If I use Amazon as a target store, there will be no such error.

And i found this page https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-u...-Android-build-fail-with-Unity-IAP-and-AdMob-.I'm not sure if I can find the same file in that plug-in.

So the problem now is that I need to publish Android project, but I don't need UnityIAP store files in Android project. What shall I do?

Sorry about "packing conflicts",may i mean "Jar file conflict causes build errors".

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

There should be no conflicts. You mentioned "I don't need UnityIAP store files in Android project". Can you not just disable and remove Unity IAP if you are not using it? What is the exact error? Please provide steps to reproduce on a new/empty project, and let me know what packages I would need to install to reproduce the error.

5. Zephyr-Zhang

Zephyr-Zhang

ok.I have used this plugin in my project for google play service.
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/android-native-plugin-10825
    After that i want use UnityIAP on ios only.So i imprt UnityIAP to my project and implemented the iOS side method
    but when i build android project.it`s look like some jar file in "android-native-plugin" conflicts with UnityIAP Android side.
    if i use other target store like amazon, the jar file conflict will not happen.
    So in fact, I just want to use UnityIAP plug-in on iOS, and Android disable all stores so that I can not add any extra files into the package.

Meanwhile, I want to apologize to you for my poor English.

6. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies

Hi @Zephyr-Zhang ,
    Thank you for sending us the information. I'm investigating it now.
    I think that we have also received an email from you and I replied to you in a ticket.
    The ticket number is #485674.

7. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies