Search Unity

How can I delete The Project which is in the Collaborate Service?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Joonet, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joonet

Joonet

Somehow I can't delete the project & can't find the del button:eek:

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

3. boxhallowed

boxhallowed

There is another thread going on, and I as well would expect full control over my files that I own, to be able to completely delete them from Unity's service if I wish.

4. stack86

stack86

So I'm trying to clear my project and start afresh, but that page has changed. it has this message...

"Good news! Archive buttons have disappeared as we are making changes that will no longer require you to manage historical usage.

We have left this tab in place for anyone who wishes to Unarchive until we fully implement the change. Please visit the Collaborate forum to ask any questions. Thanks!"

This isn't good news, this is terrible news. My project is all stuffed up, Collab has worked great for my new projects but upgrading my old project up to Collab has been a nightmare, it simply isn't stable, I'm having about 3 separate major issues with it - and it's gotten itself into a point where it's totally deadlocked, an resolvable error. "[Collab] FindChangedFile failed:"

So I need to clear the whole project, and start again... but that feature has been removed!?
    What can I do? seems nothing?

5. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.