Search Unity

How can I delete a project? Or at least change the credentials to a different project?

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by gg_michael, Feb 17, 2015.

1. gg_michael

gg_michael

I made an Everyplay game with a working title. I wanted to rename my game, didn't realize you could rename Everyplay games in the dashboard, so I made a new Everyplay game.

The issue is that changing the game credentials in the unity project to the match the new game in the Everyplay dashboard doesn't work for some reason. It still loads the old Everyplay channel after building it. And I can't just rename the original Everyplay channel, because I made a new one with the name I want, so the name is already taken.

How can I delete the old Everyplay game, or get my Unity project to point to a new one?

2. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi @mStep

Thanks for reaching out!

In order to resolve this, please try the following:
    1) Ignore first game
    2) Ensure the data is correct in EveryplaySettings (client ID, secret, etc for the 2nd game) in editor
    3) Sign out of Everyplay (Everyplay->Settings, method: Everyplay.Show() ) from your already deployed build on your device
    4) Do a new deploy and retest

Let me know whether this resolves the issue.

Cheers
    Surath

3. gg_michael

gg_michael

Cheers, that worked. Didn't even think to log out.

4. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Awesome :) Thanks for getting back!

Yeah, it is not very evident. Once you login, we store an access token which remembers the settings. You can think of this as a "session". The "session" is persistent unless you logout (and when you auth back in - it refreshes the token).

Cheers
    Surath

5. gg_michael

gg_michael

No worries.

Is there no way to delete an Everyplay project then? It's not critical, but it would be nice to clean up the dashboard.

6. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi,

You can't. We can.

Please send a ticket to support@everyplay.com with the following details.
    - Copy paste the url from your Dashboard after you click on your game (it should look like https://developers.everyplay.com/games/XXXXX)
    - username / email with which the game is registered.

Please note, deletion requests won't be dealt with priority.
    So in the meanwhile, you need to deal with a bit of filth on your dashboard :)

Cheers
    Surath