Search Unity

How can I change the character position between different clips in a timeline track?

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by shapeare, Nov 4, 2018.

1. shapeare

shapeare

Is it possible to change character position between clips which are both placing at the same track? For example, in Clip 1 a character is in the air, and then in Clip 2 the character is on the ground.

(This actually happened in the Phantom Knowledge project. In the scene below, Unity-chan jumped into the air to fight with Akaza, and in the end, Unity-chan was on the ground facing two characters. How did the position of Unity-chan change?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Or7vLoolvebailrBd-GdShZhQYm7L7-7/view?usp=sharing
    )

By the way, how can I view the animation clip Take 001 in the Phantom Knowledge project? A lot of animation clips are called Take 001, how can I view its content? I am not able to view it in the preview panel.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. seant_unity

seant_unity

Unity Technologies

Timeline Animation Track Clips have transform offsets. The clips don't necessary have to align, they can be offset however you like.

As for the preview, you should be able to drag a gameobject to the preview window to see the animation.