Search Unity

How can I block unwanted unityadscache folder on my device?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by KreativeKat, May 30, 2018.

1. unity_qEw4njDStFrHAA

unity_qEw4njDStFrHAA

I'm having the same problem please help me.

2. unity_JXD_tQzhrA2dRQ

unity_JXD_tQzhrA2dRQ

I'm also having the same problem and this definitely is a problem occurring not only in one place because I live all the way in South Korea. I've been having these folders which pictures and advertisements in my gallery. These files would delete, but every time I would go to check my gallery, they would be there again. Some of the advertisements I have seen in before, others, I haven't seen at all. I do suspect that this is because of an app called "Tube Cash." Except that, I have no idea what's going on. Can you please look into this problem?

3. digiovannifrancesco879

digiovannifrancesco879

hi by mistake i have activated unity Ads and would like to deactivate it as i do?

4. digiovannifrancesco879

digiovannifrancesco879

hi by mistake i have activated unity Ads and would like to deactivate it as i do?

5. eyes31

eyes31

Hi,
    We are having pop up adverts come at full volume all the time during phone use. There are no new games downloaded or folders I can find. All ads have Unity Ads at bottom. How do we delete these?

6. coinscarf

coinscarf

Anyone still here? I'm getting this on my S10e, but it happens whenever I connect my phone through the USB port with my car. It plays the ad of a game I have no knowledge of, and the file that appears on screen is "unitycacheads...[gibberish]".
    I tried searching the files on my files app to delete them, but they do not appear.