Search Unity

Question How can I avoid from the player being moving when using the mixamo idle animation ?

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Chocolade, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Chocolade

Chocolade

In one project the original package of my player the idle animation is Humanoididle. With this animation the player is not moving at all I mean not changing his position while the idle animation is playing.

But in my new project I'm using mixamo idle animation and this animation make the player changing position a bit all the time very small change but you see the player is moving.

Is there a way to fix it or avoid the player from being moving with the mixamo animation ?

This is a screenshot of the player animator controller Humanoididle animation settings in the inspector of the Animation tab on the right side in the screenshot :

And this screenshot is the settings of the same Humanoididle animation but the Rig tab :

And this screenshot is showing the animation settings of the mixamo idle animation :

And last the Mixamo animation settings of the Rig tab :

I can see that when I'm using the miaxmo idle animation the player position values is changing mostly on the X and Z and when using the Humanoididle animation the X and Z value never change the animation is playing but the player position never change.