Search Unity

Question How built a stereoscopic standalone for Acer SpatialLabs

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by cybervalie10, Sep 27, 2022.

1. cybervalie10

cybervalie10

Hi
    I have received my Acer SpatialLabs laptop 3D autostereoscopic without glasses.
    3D is automatic in fullscreen with an application named SpatialLabs Go and you have choice to convert 2D to 3D or use side by side...
    It works perfectly converting 2D to 3D for a lot of programs, browsers like Firefox, photos viewers, videos players, ... but not for Unity Standalones PC... despite the fact my standalone is in full screen...
    Acer has developed plugins for Blender an other programs but nothing for Unity3D...
    I'm looking for informations about building a stereoscopic standalone with Unity ... one can be convert to 3D by the SpatialLabs or a side by side standalone ...
    Can someone help ??
    Thank you

Working with Unity 2018 and 2021..

2. PALUCK

PALUCK

Hello,
    I bought a spatiallabs view screen but at the level of the "SpatialLabs Experience Center" application, the installation menu of the different plugins. I can't find where to find these plugins to load and install them (especially for Blender).
    Only the Unreal plugin for developing is accessible in the Acer center, while I too work under Unity.
    best regards

3. Superyzh091601

Superyzh091601