Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Houdini Engine for unity, no Curve editor visible on unity 2022.1.5f1

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by bugaj, Aug 10, 2022.

1. bugaj

bugaj

Hi Guys i have a problem with unity engine. Ive tried posting very detailed post on SIDEFX forum but admin didnt let it go trough as of yet(my first post). I posted it yesterday. Basically the problem is that most of the time houdini engine curve editor menu doesnt show in unity. I checked a couple of things and its not related to unity version, or curve node being used. Two days ago it disapread in the middle of work. Yesterday morning i made it work after clicking every option in houdini menu in unity, and the rebaking all nodes in scene. Today i've tried the same and it didnt worked. Does anybody know whats the problem? how can i make the curve to consistently apear? Im using houdini indie from steam 19.5 unity 2022.1.5f1 URP (but ichecked other versions day before yesterday) Im checking the software for my company and i really want to make it work, so we can implement it in our pipeline upload_2022-8-10_10-1-36.png

2. bugaj

bugaj