Search Unity

Games Horror with some ARPG features

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by Ustra_, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Ustra_

Ustra_

Hello,

I'm a game designer wanna be.
    30 years old, studying music/piano.
    I will graduate in some years to be a piano teacher, then will apply for teaching in the USA, I actually live in EU.
    When in USA I will get game design courses, or even maybe before getting to the USA, who knows.

I have worked in my head for a game design, put it on paper too, which I hope may interest some people to work with, and further more when achieved to play it.
    The idea is a survival horror, with action RPG elements for combat system. Lore is there, story background in progress, needs more details. Visuals are in test, I tried 2D with Shaders, but as non experienced (though knowledging the C and C# base) I couldn't been so far. Also, it's imaginable in 3D and it may works too, just, of course, needs more ressources.

That's why we need you! Coders on Unity. We are 2 so far in the team, a game level designer, which is asking for an artwork maker and 3D modeller to join; and me, game designer, story writter and music composer. We need people interested in survival horror (ex. The Evil Within, The Medium, etc.) as well as JRPG.

Our discord is open to the public right now, and developement channel will be locked as we gather peoples: https://discord.gg/krDzbW8w4v

All infos on the game are in the discord. You are welcome to ask questions there, or here, in PM or by replying.

Thanks for your time reading! ;)

See you soon.

2. Ustra_

Ustra_

Bump... I'm actually co-working with a programmer!
    We need a 2D UI artist, monsters and/or background pixels artists... feel free to join. :D

New idle animation:

3. Ustra_

Ustra_

Bump.

Our team and game grows up slowly but surely, it's now formed of 2 coders, 1 level designer and myself who do music, story writing, characters pixel sprites and game concept.

The project is getting even more ambitious, and ressources are there to achieve it, it's only a matter of dedication and time, altrought we don't rush the development, we doing it correctly.

Story is constructed, characters too, music too and still workinig on doing more musics. All those infos are on our discord (link is here: https://discord.gg/krDzbW8w4v)

We are currently looking for a 2D pixel artist who can do background mostly, and monsters is secondary for now.
    Hope to see you there!

Ustra Team.

4. Ustra_

Ustra_

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  5. Ustra_

Ustra_

Hi!

Check the Idle animation with a gun in hand.

We are still looking for more people to join the team, link in signature.